Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Unhappy Thursday

LAst Thursday,i got scolded by my music teacher cause didnt attend his class...but i had already told him one week before the class,didnt know that he had forgotten about it :(
Yet,he called me and scolded me up while i were in college.
After back from college,i were still unhappy with it...my friend still argued with me without reason.Well,this was not the 1st time..eventhough he knew that i got scolded in that afternoon. This time he really'burn' me up!!I ignored his msg and calls but at last i still picked up his call after the 10+ missed call :( <----*shudnt pick up*haha..



Today..i got back my paper 5,lecturer wants to see me tomorrow. I worry that she will ask me why i got absent for her class 2-3 times. I cant tell her that i missed her classes cause of overslept right!!hehe...Hopefully she will not ask that tomorrow * pray* ZZzzzz

1 comment:

arachidonic said...

hahaa.. wei wei wei..
you 2-3 times only ah?
you know how many times i skip math ah? XD

Powered By Blogger