yesterday, my dad scolded my brother due to his rudeness during dinner and he did mention something about me.
I was pretty curious on it, and tried to ask them on spot. but my mum stopped me with her *signal*
Yea, finally get to ask her just now. My brother got mad when my mum comment on his gfrens, and my mum personally thinking that his g-frens is fairly too *Cheap*, sleep with my brohter eventhough they are not in relationship.
I emphasised "CHEAP" cause my brother used that to describe me infront of my parents. He said im just as cheap as his g-frens or even cheaper.
Well, i dont really get bother nyway....to my brother onlY? OR
May be I DO THINK SO
I AM cheap, in different way!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
cheap sense.
Posted by
MoOn
at
5/28/2009 08:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment